You are browsing our car database by type: Buses. To go back, click here.
How we define a Bus: a vehicle with six or more seats arranged in a fashion to carry as many people as possible. Buses are longer and larger than a van and generally designed for commercial purposes.
- AEC Routemaster (1962)
- AEC S-Type Open Top Double Deck Bus (1922)
- Bean 14HP 14-Seat 30CWT Omnibus by Birch Brothers (1929)
- Chevrolet LQ International 14-Seater Coach by Bush & Twiddy (1929)
- Fiat Tipo 2B Station Bus by J&H Ricketts (1915)
- Flxible Starliner (1960)
- General Motors Futurliner (1950)
- Hispano-Suiza 15/20HP Omnibus (1915)
- Leyland Titan TD2 Double Deck Bus (1932)
- Packard ATD 3-Ton Sightseeing Bus (1912)
- Stanley Model 820 Mountain Wagon (1915)
- Tilling-Stevens TS3A Open Top Double Deck Bus (1922)
- White Model 14-45 Yellowstone Park Touring Bus by Bender (1925)