You are browsing our car database by type: Motorcycles. To go back, click here.
How we define a Motorcycle: a vehicle that has two wheels arranged in a line and no distinct passenger compartment, but instead a bicycle-like seating arrangement. A tricycle is defined the same, except that the rear has two wheels instead of one.
- Ariel 995cc Model 4G Square Four (1938)
- Brough Superior SS100 (1928)
- Coventry-Eagle 980cc Flying-8 Sidevalve (1925)
- Ferrari 150cc Super Sport (1953)
- Roper Steam Motorcycle (1894)
- Windhoff 764cc Four (1928)